SERVING YOU as YOUR LISTING AGENTS
It is important to recognize the difference between a Listing Agent and a Selling Agent. We have experience as both, but if you hire us to list your home, our FIRST responsibility is as your Listing Agent’s; that is, to represent your home as it is offered for sale, and to represent you in the negotiation for the best price and terms in the sale of your home.
- Shari lives within the community so she is easily available for the many tasks that will come with selling your home.
- We’re on the job full-time. This is required to be an effective Realtor who serves clients well.
- We are part of a Team of Realtors at Home Smart and we have support beyond the Home Smart Team as well. This means you are always covered and your needs are taken care of even if we are temporarily unavailable.
- If we happen to bring the buyer to your property, we can also serve as the Selling Agent. We have experience wearing both hats and do so with honesty and integrity. However, whether we fill both roles will be entirely up to you. Ultimately we work for you and would be happy to refer the buyer to another Realtor, should you wish.
PRICING your HOME
Using current market data and our Lincoln Hills experience, we will recommend a realistic price range for marketing your home. The decision of price ultimately is yours, and we will embrace your decision. We will continue to monitor the market and your competition so that we can be proactive to any market changes.
PREPARING your HOME
This is a very important step in the home sale process. According to this document from the National Association of Realtors, “Eighty-three percent of buyers’ agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home.”
We will give constructive guidance in the preparation of your home so that it shows well to prospective buyers. In some instances, we pay the consultation fee of a professional stager to give a thorough evaluation of your home and make recommendations to you or we may do light staging at no cost to you.
MARKETING your HOME
Your home will receive exposure in many ways first and foremost it will be added to MetroList (Multiple Listing Service), the most important source of marketing exposure. It is available for home searches at the deep Agent level to all Realtors in Placer and Sacramento Counties as well as several Bay Area counties. Metrolist is also the source of information retrieved by Realtors’ personal websites through which many internet shoppers search for homes.
Through HomeSmart and the MetroList, your home will also be given exposure on top internet search engines and websites such as Google and Facebook, as well as Realtor.com, YouTube, Zillow, Redfin, and more.
Our online presence, McGrailteam.com/Suncityshari.com will attract potential buyers through our own marketing of featured properties. Your home will be a Featured Listing on our website, McGrailteam.com/SunCityShari.com. A significant number of homes are purchased in Lincoln Hills, and our website is a popularly used site by locals as they can stay in touch with the Lincoln Hills market. Many buyers have contacted us and purchased a home via this path.
ADDITIONAL MARKETING & COMMUNICATION
- We advertise via a monthly color ad in the “Compass” as well as a quarter-page ad in the “Sun Senior News”. Our ad is also found on 100% of the shopping carts at our nearby Safeway grocery store. Buyers have come to us from this exposure.
- Professional digital exposure, we have an in-house professional photographer/videographer. This allows us to quickly photograph your house for sale. Video virtual tours and walkthroughs are also done for each listing and posted on our YouTube Channel. We provide high quality, color flyers that are professionally produced. These services both make a difference at being most attractive on the internet as well as on paper.
- A flyer box is attached to your “for sale” signpost. These are important to give neighbors and walkers-by an easy way to stay in touch with what your property has to offer, as well as visitors passing through who drive the community without engaging a Realtor. Buyers have come to us from this exposure.
- Weekly Home Tour: There is a tour every Tuesday for local Realtors to see houses new to the market in lincoln Hills. We will alert active agencies and other Realtors to tour and preview your home at that time.
- Open Houses: We are big believers in open houses to capture potential buyers from among local residents as well as visitors to our community. Your home will be held open as often as possible – and at your discretion. Our open houses are advertised on the internet and we have a growing list of people to whom we provide a complete Open House list on a weekly basis. We have sold homes from open houses.
- We collect contact information of “promising prospects” who visit your open house. When appropriate, we follow up with them, more than once, to be sure your home is on the top of their minds as they make their plans.
- Sign Calls: Some potential buyers call directly from the phone number on our signs. We promise to show your home to them as quickly as possible, usually the same day a call is received. This is vital as many prospective buyers are driving through between the Bay Area and Reno/Tahoe, for example. We make ourselves available to these buyers because they may not plan to return for weeks or even months.We have sold homes from sign calls.
- We monitor the activity of agents who show your home and follow up with them as is appropriate.
- We will stay in touch with you weekly, or as often or as infrequently as you wish, to keep you apprised of progress.
- We truly value your comments and feedback, as well, so please feel free to tell us anything that comes to mind.
- Shari is one of the top producing Realtors in Sun City Lincoln Hills, we have been in negotiation with most of the realtors who do business here with any frequency. We conduct business with integrity and are on very good terms and have good communication with other Realtors, which we believe makes an important difference.
We are ready to start working for you. Click here to find the value of your home.